Date Created: 7/16/2016
Difficulty Level: Beginner
Time to Complete: 20 minutes?
- White material
- Navy material
- 1″ bottle cap image of St. Luke’s
- 1″ epoxy dot
- 1″ flattened bottlecap
- E6000 glue
- Hot glue gun
- Badge pull
Measurements: (and what the pieces are for)
- (4) 2 1/8″ navy flower circles, tattered
- (4) 2 3/4″ white flower circles, tattered
- Cut material into flower petal shapes using a template or free cut rounded edges, approx 5 petal bumps on each.
- Roll material between palms to tatter and great edges.
- Open petals and fold in half, then quarter.
- Place glue on inside of quartered petal, but not too close to what will be the middle.
- Repeat for each petal.
- Snip corner of each petal.
- Overlap and glue petals together, slightly overlapping previous one.
- Glue blue layer of petals on top of white layer of petals.
- Using a 1″ hole cutter, cut out the photo.
- Place epoxy dot on top of photo.
- Use E6000 glue to adhere the photo to the bottlecap. (It will stay tacky until well after you finish the bow in case you need to adjust centering of the photo on the bottlecap. )
- Glue 1″ felt circle on back of flower.
- Glue 1″ felt circle to back of bottle cap.
- Glue bottle cap to bow.
- Glue bow to badge pull.