Pinwheels with tails, made with 7/8″ ribbon for 4th of July
Date Created: 6/30/16
Difficulty Level: Intermediate
Time to Complete:
- 7/8″ ribbon
- 1/4″ ribbon
- 3/8″ ribbon
- 1.75″ alligator clip
- hot glue
- lighter or flame
- needle and thread
Measurements: (and what the pieces are for)
- bow: 11″ of 7/8″ navy ribbon
- center wrap: a few inches of 1/4″ navy ribbon
- clip liner: 3/8″ navy ribbon
- Wrap the 7/8″ ribbon around a 2″ template to form pinwheel shape with tails.
- Run needle and thread through center line, 2 stitches per piece of ribbon.
- Cinch, wrap tight, and tie off.
- Wrap and glue on center wrap.
- Glue to ribbon lined alligator clip.