Pinwheel with Tails (7/8″ hot pink)
- 17″ of 7/8″ hot pink ribbon made into pinwheel with tails on 3″ template
- When running threads through, only look at the front and don’t be concerned about the back of the ribbon.
- Thread the needle through two stitches on each piece of ribbon up through the middle just like on a bow tie. That makes for a nice cinch.
- Next did 7/8″ white 16″ long, perfect.
Pinwheel with No Tails (7/8″ periwinkle)
16″ of 7/8″ periwinkle on 2 3/4-3″ template
Pinwheel with Tails (7/8″ orchid)
- 14.5″ of 7/8″ orchid ribbon on 2 3/4″ template
- 40 mm ribbon lined french clip