Date Created: 2014
Difficulty Level: Beginner
Time to Complete: 20 minutes
Pricing: $5 +
- 7/8″ black grosgrain ribbon
- 3/8″ black grosgrain ribbon
- 1/8″ black grosgrain ribbon
- 3/8″ Halloween print grosgrain ribbon
Measurements: (and what the pieces are for)
- Cone: 1 1/4″ of 7/8″ black ribbon
- Hat belt: 1 3/4″of 3/8″ Halloween ribbon
- Brim: 2″ of 3/8″ black ribbon
- Bow wrap: 3/4″ of 1/8″ black ribbon
- Mini BowTie : 2″ of 3/8″ Halloween ribbon
- Clip Liner: 4 1/2″ of 3/8″ Halloween ribbon
- Fold 7/8″ ribbon into cone shape and glue folds in.
- Glue hat belt onto cone with slight overlap.
- Round ends of the black brim using lighter, then using slight overlap, glue onto hat belt.
- Determine which way the hat will face, left or right and make bow tie and glue on.
- Attach bow to ribbon lined clip.
Video Tutorial (sorry no sound):
Other Halloween ribbon patterns to consider. Check EBAY for great prices on ribbon.