Date Created: 8/11/15
Difficulty Level: Advanced
Time to Complete: more than 30 minutes
- 3/8″ grosgrain ribbon, various shades of green
- 3/8″ blue grosgrain ribbon
- 1/4″ yellow grosgrain ribbon (or any size, just to cut out eyes)
- (2) approx 4mm wide tiny green gems
Measurements: (and what the pieces are for)
- (4-5) 2.5″ pieces of green grosgrain ribbons for body loops
- (1) 2.5″ (possibly bigger) green for head
- (1) 4.5″ green for clip liner
- (1) 1″ blue ribbon to make 2 antennae
- (2) tiny 1/4″ yellow oval rounded shapes for eyes
I cut lots of pieces and placed in a bag as supplies to make more caterpillars, but I only made 1.
Sorry, no tutorial available yet for this bow. Please add a comment below if you’d like to request to see instructions on how to make this bow.